Our Kids Need Your Support Now More Than Ever.
- -The majority of children and families we serve live in “food deserts” – meaning it’s hard for them to get access to fresh food
- -90%+ of households served have just one income that has been reduced or lost since the onset of the COVID-19 quarantine
- -Littles have already experienced childhood trauma, meaning they’re more vulnerable and more in need of adult support and reassurance
- -Other organizations unable to meet needs due to government mandates (e.g., physical locations closed)
- -Increased social isolation, anxiety and susceptibility to depression as children face new trauma (e.g. social isolation during COVID-19 lockdown)